TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The website contents, terms and conditions and all contracts formed between Baroque Jewellery and users shall be governed in accordance with English Law.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- To order jewellery on our website you must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- The prices payable for goods you order are set out on our website. If you from outside of the UK you will be billed in UK Pounds and you will be liable for any local or importation taxes or costs due on your purchase.
- All of our goods are subject to availability. Once an item has been purchased on our website you will get a confirmation email meaning that stocks have been checked and that your card details have gone through.
- A binding contract is formed only when you receive confirmation from us that your order is accepted.
- If you make a mistake and want to cancel you order please contact us as soon as possible.
- We are not liable for the costs of returns, returns damaged in transit or not received by us and we do not refund charges on exchanges.
- Images may not be displayed as actual sizes. All sizes, weights and measurements are taken at their widest points and included for guidance only.
- If you should receive an item that is faulty, damaged or not what you ordered, please contact us (during working hours) within 7 days. We will help you resolve any issues as quickly as possible by replacing, refunding, or delivering another item by way of an exchange. The faulty item will need to be returned to us before we can send out any replacements. We will be happy to exchange or refund providing the goods are returned in perfect, unworn condition in their original packaging.
- We accept American Express, Electron, Maestro/Switch, MasterCard, Solo & Visa. We also accept Card payments on the phone.
- All bespoke commissioned pieces usually take up to 5-6 weeks to be ready, however this may vary depending on the nature of the commission.
- All materials on this site are protected by copyright, intellectual property rights owned and trade marked.
- “Bespoke Jewellery” means any items of jewellery that is created by us in accordance with your specifications, or an original model that is customised to your own design.
- All pieces can be evaluated and certified at an extra cost. Please note that this may lengthen the commissioning process.
- All goods that use Fair trade Gold may take longer than the original 5-6 weeks commissioning process time.
- Bespoke and engraved items are considered special orders and because they have been made especially for you these pieces of jewellery cannot be exchanged or returned.
Please check our delivery and returns pages for more information.